We know how important education is to you and for your kids. From pre-school to advanced degrees, Indianapolis exceeds educational expectations—from A-Z.
Schools for your kids
We know that your children’s education is top priority for you! Indianapolis offers public, private and charter schools boasting top-notch instruction and preparation for students’ futures.
Learn more about Indianapolis’ schools:
- Indiana Department of Education
- Indiana State Board of Education
- Private/nonpublic schools in Indianapolis
- ISTEP results for Indianapolis schools
- Avon Community Schools
- Beech Grove City Schools
- Brownsburg Community Schools
- Brebeuf Jesuit
- Carmel Clay Schools
- Center Grove Community Schools
- Christel House Academy >
- Franklin Community Schools
- Franklin Township Schools
- Greenwood Community High School
- Hamilton Southeastern Schools
- Indiana School for the Blind
- Indianapolis Public Schools
- International School of Indiana
- Irvington Community School
- Lawrence Township Schools
- Mill Creek Schools
- Noblesville Schools
- North West Hendricks School Corp.
- Options Charter School
- The Orchard School
- Park Tudor
- Pike Township Schools
- Plainfield Community School Corp.
- University High School
- Washington Township Schools
- Wayne Township Schools
- Westfield Washington Schools
- Zionsville Community School Corp.
Looking for private high schools? We created a full directory of all options.
If your child is not yet old enough for school, and if you are in need of a good daycare, try Child Care Answers for help.
Undergraduate and graduate programs
Exploring your own educational future? Check out any of the graduate and undergraduate programs Indianapolis has to offer.
Indianapolis colleges and universities include:
- Martin University
- University of Indianapolis
- Marian University
- Butler University
- Indiana University Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Ivy Tech
Don’t forget the array of respected universities in close proximity to the city: