Indianapolis Realtor Kristie Smith and the Indy Homes Team
Indianapolis Realtor Kristie Smith founded the Indy Homes Team in 2002 to offer superior realty services in the Indianapolis area. We enjoy assisting our clients as they pursue their dreams—it’s what lights our fire!
Every day we work hard to create results for our clients by:
- Providing expert consultation for reconditioning homes
- Selling homes quickly through savvy online marketing
- Finding the best home for our buyers
- Ultimately satisfying every client
Our hard work, experience, and client-centered focus have paid off:
- We earned the coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 thanks to our clients’ reviews.
- Our team ranked 11th for sales volume in Indianapolis per the Indianapolis Business Journal 2015 All-Star Real Estate Agent Teams.
- Nationally, in 2011, we ranked #2 within ERA Franchise Systems in one of the worst years for home sales.
- In 2015, Kristie Smith was invited to be in Gary Keller’s private “top 100” group — meeting quarterly with the highest performing Keller Williams agents in the United States for brainstorming, masterminding and accountability.
The Indy Home Team’s expertise
We specialize in:
- Assisting clients who are moving to Indianapolis —We work with several top Indianapolis corporations to exclusively relocate their professionals into (and out of) the Indianapolis area.
- Marketing Indianapolis luxury homes—Kristie maintains a certification with the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and Keller Williams Luxury Homes. We have helped dozens of clients buy and sell high-end, luxury, executive homes in Indianapolis, as well as Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, Geist, Zionsville, Brownsburg, Avon and Fortville.
- Helping first-time home buyers—Owning a home is the American dream, and we love to help our first-time home buyers achieve this milestone in their lives!
- Real estate investment—Kristie manages and maintains several high-quality investment properties, and she regularly advises others in beginning their real estate investing businesses.