Who are we looking for?
As COO at Indy Homes Team, you are a talented business professional, passionate about residential real estate, and are excited to work collaboratively to help build the Company’s operations. You will be a leader for the team whose focus is on running the team’s daily operations, strategic and financial planning, as well as ensuring the rapid growth of the business. You will work closely with the CEO in developing strategies that lead to overall growth and profitability.
We are looking for an individual who is an experienced superstar, passionate about achievement, strategic, driven and who draws energy from working through people. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality, consultative spirit, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
You will lead and manage our real estate team — administration, sales, systems and client services. In addition, this position is responsible for growth throughout Central Indiana as well as Nationally through our expansion teams.
You will transform and develop the Team’s culture focused around win-win, success, fun and a loving spirit. You will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate your ability to push the team closer to achieving its goals.
What will you do?
- Create a WOW experience for our selling clients
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Create raving fans for the Indy Homes Team and generate referrals from our clients
Regular Work Activities:
- Conduct initial intake calls with prospective selling clients and schedule appointments for our sales force. These are consultative calls with an inside-sales flair. You will engage with prospects and enroll them into the vision of the Indy Homes Team.
- Consult clients regarding the staging and transformation of their homes, including the vendor management necessary to accomplish necessary repairs, make improvements, staging and cleaning.
- Prepare and and manage all contracts and documentation for our selling clients
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing/marketing strategy as needed
- Variety of other administrative tasks for our team as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented and has the ability to take charge when needed
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Ability to think on your feet
- Willingness to do whatever it takes
- Ability to negotiate and reason with people