Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual who is a superstar, passionate about achievement, and draws energy from working with people. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality, consultative spirit, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
You will manage our real estate listing administration from beginning-to-end. This is a very important position for our team. It starts with taking initial calls from potential sellers and follows the continuum through the closing and post-closing experience for these clients.
You will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate your ability to push the team closer to achieving its goals. You will be deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing your own skills and developing into a leader within the team. As you succeed in the role, you person may ultimately be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional listing team members to profitable results.
What will you do?
- Create a WOW experience for our selling clients
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Create raving fans for the Indy Homes Team and generate referrals from our clients
Regular Work Activities:
- Conduct initial intake calls with prospective selling clients and schedule appointments for our sales force. These are consultative calls with an inside-sales flair. You will engage with prospects and enroll them into the vision of the Indy Homes Team.
- Consult clients regarding the staging and transformation of their homes, including the vendor management necessary to accomplish necessary repairs, make improvements, staging and cleaning.
- Prepare and and manage all contracts and documentation for our selling clients
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing/marketing strategy as needed
- Variety of other administrative tasks for our team as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented and has the ability to take charge when needed
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Ability to think on your feet
- Willingness to do whatever it takes
- Ability to negotiate and reason with people