Who are we?
The Indy Homes Team is one of the largest real estate teams in Indiana, selling over $50M in real estate annually. We are an evidence-based Indiana real estate team ranked in the top-10 REALTORS in central Indiana. We credit our success to being smarter agents, doing business differently, and creating WOW experiences.
Led by entrepreneur, Kristie Smith, the team continues to grow year-over-year. Specializing in WOW service, the Indy Homes Team are the only Indiana REALTORS winning the Angie’s List Super Service Award all nine years the real estate category has been in-place. We live abundant lives and want to attract more abundant people.
In February, 2013 the Indy Homes team joined Keller Williams Realty — the largest real estate franchise company in the World, with over 700 offices and 120,000 associates around the world. Founded in 1983, KW prides themselves on a unique, people-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system that rewards its associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) is the company’s corporate headquarters, which is located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting-edge technology, marketing, education, and products and services, they help our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living.
Our team is looking for high fliers!
We need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it. This is a hybrid, multifaceted position for a fast paced, growing real estate firm and we’re looking for the best of the best!
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard for high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- Do you have experience in real estate?
That’s the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE IN EXCELLENCE.
1. Primary Objectives — What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job?
- Master the systems and websites used in tracking our clients and contracts through closing.
- Manage team office, which includes monitoring team attendance, ordering supplies, leading morning meetings, tracking team data, planning team lunches and retreats, etc.
- SELL HOMES! Assist in data entry of listing details, analysis, and client care as we track all contracts through closing with the utmost attention to detail.
- Research the market to develop expert knowledge to provide accurate CMAs, net sheets, etc.
- Field offers and inquiries on our properties.
2. Regular Work Activities — A Day in the Life of
- You come in early, ready to tackle emails and calls from the night before.
- You lead our team morning conference meeting so that all important details and questions from team members may be addressed.
- You practice scripts with the team to perfect your dialogue with people.
- You make numerous phone calls to prospect for business and talk to clients.
- You enter data and track results so the team can make evidence based decisions.
- You prepare and organize files, folders, and CMAs to meet our agents’ needs.
- You enter listings, including pictures, details, and virtual tours so put properties on the market in the BLC.
- You run numerous errands around town, including staging walkthroughs, delivering sold signs, etc.
And that’s just before lunch…
We work hard because we deliver the highest quality. We don’t stop until the job is done, and done well.
3. Management Responsibilities – How many people and which roles will be directly managed by this person?
- Several -with time and tremendous growth of our team a highly talented performer may move into an even greater leadership position.
4. Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
- Incredibly service oriented and ready to say “YES, I’D LOVE TO!”
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills used to keep all stakeholders informed at all times.
- Learning based, actively and independently seeking out answers when necessary.
- Strong work ethic and timely with very flexible work hours.
- Driven to succeed and grow into greater positions of responsibility, benefits, and pay.
5. People Contacts and Interactions – What are the primary contacts for this job?
- Buyers and Listing Agents – daily
- Transaction manager – daily
- Sellers and potential clients – daily
- Educational training stipend
- $40,000-$50,000 depending on experience
- High school graduate
- Driver’s license
- Administrative experience in office setting
- Real Estate license
Are you ready for this challenge?
Are you ready for the possibility for immense career growth with a team of excellence?
Then let’s talk. We have an extensive interview process involving multiple steps to ensure we connect with the right person, so time is of the essence.
To be considered for this position, please apply through ZipRecruiter.