Who are we looking for?
Indy Homes Team is looking for a superstar MBA business & marketing mind, reporting directly to the CEO. This role is responsible for developing the overall strategy of the company & its future growth opportunities across all our products and businesses as well as expansion across the United States.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about a firm’s clients, sales, customer service and growth. And, this person is a valuable consultant. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality, consultative spirit, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
We need a team player who can think big and move fast to solve complex problems and get things done. To be successful in this role, you must think in terms of systems, have a passion for growing a business, strategy, operations, marketing and an interest in the real estate industry.
Our MBA internship consists of one or more strategic projects that are data-driven, analytical, impactful and typical of a full time role post-MBA at the company. MBA interns will have ownership of a high profile project. By participating in the internship, there will be opportunities to assess new business ideas, develop analyses and make data-driven judgments to drive meaningful change. MBA interns will have significant exposure to executive management including the CEO.
What You Need:
• Currently enrolled in a top-tier MBA program
• 3+ years pre-MBA work experience
• Pre-MBA experience
• Excellent analytic skills and data-driven approach
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Track record of excellence, ability to learn quickly and take ownership to deliver results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented and has the ability to take charge when needed
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Ability to think on your feet
- Willingness to do whatever it takes
- Ability to strategically think
- Critical thinking skills
- Managing systems an benchmarks for success
- Ability to create & implement strategic plans