Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an inside sales person to create a pipeline of clients for our real estate team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about clients, sales and customer service and who is a true consultant while working with people. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality, consultative spirit, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
You will work as a the outbound sales agent for our team. This is a very important position for our team, as it creates appointments and prospects for the real estate agents on our team.
What will you do?
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business opportunities
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure the highest level of service for real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreements.
Regular Work Activities:
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries and outbound cold calling to covert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agent
- Add to and maintain a qualified database of leads
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers
- Database management to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead follow-up
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented and has the ability to take charge when needed
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Ability to think on your feet
- Willingness to do whatever it takes
- Ability to negotiate and strategically think
- Flexible schedule when buyers need to view homes
- Managing systems an benchmarks for success