WHO WE ARE:
Executive and charitable couple on Indy’s NW side. We own and manage several businesses and real estate holdings. We have no children or pets. We love to give back, entertain, socialize, travel and have fun. We have a work-hard-play-hard mentality & truly enjoy our full life. Our lives and schedules are complicated, and it’s our desire to only do the mission-critical things of our business and delegate the rest. As we partner with a great support staff, we can continue to grow our businesses and life together. We are high-achievers and have high-expectations for those who work with us. We love to surround ourselves with superstar standouts and we are looking for one to partner with us.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an experienced executive assistant who is a superstar, passionate about achievement, and draws energy from working hard & doing a spectacular job. Working for us, you will bring your dynamic personality, organizing prowess, service-orientation, highly motivated drive, ability to get-things-done, confidentiality, discretion, maturity, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
You will manage our lives and administrative needs from beginning-to-end.
You will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate your ability to push us closer to achieving our goals. You will be deeply committed to our success, as well as growing your own skills.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Handle ever details of couple’s personal and professional lives as needed.
- Manage all aspects of couple’s household
- Create an environment where couple has no worries or responsibilities to deal with. “It’s Handled” is how they experience much of life in partnership with this assistant.
Regular Work Activities:
- Managing the household, including coordination of vendors, managing maintenance, collecting quotes
- Managing the cleaning staff & keeping it “company ready” at all times
- Some minor straightening/spot-cleaning, closet organizing, paper management
- Organizing, de-cluttering & having everything “put-in-it’s-place”
- Managing vendors & contractors
- Making calls & facilitating whatever needed
- Preparing meals when needed
- Shopping, errands, gift wrapping
- Facilitate & manage parties & all event planning logistics, including invitations, cleanup, etc.
- Opening mail, organizing/filing papers, paying bills
- Working with professional vendors: attorneys, financial planners, bankers, CPA, etc.
- Preparing tax info
- Bookkeeping with QuickBooks & Quicken
- Many to-dos, management of people, processes, household needs
- Running errands, following up on whatever is needed & doing some “dirty work” might be necessary at times
- Travel coordination, planning trips, researching destinations
- Calendar management & scheduling appointments
- Executive assistant at corporate office
- Any details or assistance needed in any of their businesses
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented and has the ability to take charge when needed
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Ability to think on your feet
- Willingness to do whatever it takes
- Ability to negotiate and reason with people
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, bookkeeping, document tax prep
- Working with limited direction or supervision
- Reliability & dependability
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Expeditious work and sense-of-urgency
- Excellent follow through
This is a confidential & professional position. Interested party must have experience with this type of role. We are seeking someone extremely educated, detailed & service-oriented w/ a loving heart, “whatever-it-takes” attitude about life, and a natural “what do you need; how can I help” mantra about his/her work.
We are looking for someone seasoned & with great experience with executive & personal assisting. We need a good “researcher” to figure things out, ability to negotiate with vendors & a proven track record with managing money & business details of others.
Ideal candidate with have a high sense of urgency, act with proactivity, initiation, and someone who simply “gets it done” and works FAST.
This is a demanding couple with loads of things needed handled in their life. Only highly qualified candidates who have worked in this capacity please apply.
Please send resume & cover letter that details your interest & experience! We are excited to have you join in our success.