Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a licensed agent who is a superstar, passionate about clients, and is a true consultant while working with people. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality, consultative spirit, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
You will work as a real estate agent on our team — working with mostly buyers. This is a very important position for our team. It starts with taking initial calls from potential buyers and following them through the continuum of finding the perfect home.
What will you do?
- Participate in team prospecting and lead follow up
Create a WOW experience for our buying clients
- Be proactive in consultation with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Create raving fans for the Indy Homes Team and generate referrals from our clients
Regular Work Activities:
- Conduct initial intake calls with prospective buying clients and schedule buyer-consultation appointments.
- You will engage with prospects and enroll them into the vision of the Indy Homes Team.
- Consult clients regarding the entire buying process, including vendor referrals, consultation on communities/neighborhoods, financial strategies, and contract negotiations.
- Prepare and and manage all contracts and documentation for our buying clients
- Manage inspection negotiations
- Attend closings
- Create a win-win-win with yourself, the client and our team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented and has the ability to take charge when needed
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Ability to think on your feet
- Willingness to do whatever it takes
- Ability to negotiate and strategically think
- Flexible schedule when buyers need to view homes