Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic, whip-smart, highly-motivated & creative individual to drive the social media, Internet, advertising, marketing, communications and public relations of a leading real estate team in Indiana. Working as part of a fast-moving team, you will coordinate with stakeholders across the company and throughout the real estate industry to adopt best practices in order elevate the company’s products, services, initiatives and values.
You will develop and implement a comprehensive & innovative marketing/social media strategies across all platforms. You will produce timely, engaging content strategies to keep Indy Homes Team at the forefront of our clients and prospects.
You will also assist the CEO with public relations efforts, including identifying reporters, outlets and media opportunities; pitching stories and responding to requests for sources or information; and coordinating interviews, podcasts and speaking opportunities. You will draft and distribute press releases, monitor trends and industry news; and track and analyze results.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record of success. We are looking for a person who seizes opportunity, thrives on accountability and loves working in an environment that allows you to create your own growth path. We are looking for a “doer,” not simply an idea-person. We are looking for proven implementation results.
What will you do?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy to build and maintain the Indy Homes Team brand across social media platforms: increasing engagement, acquiring followers, conducting promotions, and driving application development
- Manage day-to-day presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Partner with team members & peers to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks, preparing reports to update internal team on usage statistics and continuing monitoring and engagement on all sites
- Work with the IT development team to ensure social media tools are up to date
Become an advocate of the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media/marketing programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Cultivate relationships with local, national and international media and industry contacts.
- Use insights from social media monitoring to help evolve strategies in a timely fashion Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Website writing and development — current IndyHomes.com, our blog and development of other key niche sites for the company
- Overall company brand, image, print management, product marketing & implementation
Skills and Characteristics:
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university plus three to five years’ progressively responsible experience in communications, marketing, or related field. Current graduate students or individuals with extreme experience in a short period of time may apply.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including the ability to develop and execute large scale, long term public relations and social media marketing plans.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Instinctive know-how to clearly articulate relevant messages and engage on social media platforms
- Ability to effectively communicate/present information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide others when necessary
- Incredibly talented with the ability to critically think and act with proactivity and initiative leading to excellent results.
- Detail oriented; highly organized; works well under tight deadlines
- Knowledge and experience editing/proofreading using Associated Press (AP) style guidelines.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.